Monday, January 31, 2005

Meet the problem solvers.

So, I waited eagerly for the challenge to happen today, as we continue into "Mind Games, Act 2, Take 2"

It didn't happen.

The girls appartently used their brains (unlike morons like me) and decided that this can be settled very peacefully.

Solution?

Stand behind her.

Damn, why didn't I think of that?

Thanks to their brillance, a war was avoided. This is being the fact that moving forward is not as painful, and does not trigger much flashbacks as before. Hence, Goh was unable to say a single word, due to the fact that there is no gap ala Temptation Island gap between the two sexes of my class.

The only bad thing is that she takes her own sweet time to move. Not wanting to offend her, everyone waits for the queen to take her first steps outside her egg shell. By the time we move, half the world is already doing their own business.

Once again, my hat(s?) off to the ladies of my class. Kofi Annan should take a leaf out of their books as to how to settle stupid conflicts peacefully. I guess the mutual peace between us and Goh will last as long as she stays in front. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home